You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Japan Remove constraint Subjects: Japan Start Over
1. A brief review of the operations of the Home Department in connection with the cholera epidemic of the 23rd year of Meiji (1890)
- Japan. Naimushō.
- [Japan : s.n., 1890?]
- Cholera -- prevention & control
2. Report of the Director of the Central Sanitary Bureau to His Excellency, the Minister of the Home Department, upon cholera in Japan: in the 12th year of Meiji (1879)
- Japan. Naimushō. Eiseikyoku.
- [Japan : s.n., 1880?]
- National Institutes of Health (U.S.). Medical Arts and Photography Branch.
- [Bethesda, Md. : Medical Arts and Photography Branch, National Institutes of Health, 197-?]
- International Cooperation
United States-Japan Cooperative Medical Science Program.
8. Jinsen ni okeru Nihon fujin Roshia fushōhei kango =: Japanese ladies nursing wounded Russians at Chemulpo