You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Homeopathy Remove constraint Subjects: Homeopathy Subjects Disease Outbreaks Remove constraint Subjects: Disease Outbreaks Start Over
1. The cholera in Cincinnati: or A connected view of the controversy between the homeopathists and the Methodist expositor : also, a review of the report read before the Homeopathic association
- Latta, S. A. (Samuel Arminius), 1804-1852.
- Cincinnati : Morgan & Overend, printers, 1850
2. Domestic guide to homeopathic treatment: also the hygienic measures required in the management of epidemic cholera
- Biegler, J. A.
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor.
- Rochester, N.Y. : Schlicht & Field, 1885
- Cholera -- therapy