You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Disease Outbreaks Remove constraint Subjects: Disease Outbreaks Start Over
271. A treatise on the scarlatina anginosa, and dysentery: and sketches on febrile spasm, as produced by plogiston [sic
- Allen, Israel.
Prentiss, Charles, 1774-1820
Thomas, Robert Bailey, 1766-1846
- Leominster [Mass.] : Printed by Charles Prentiss, for the author, & Robert B. Thomas, 1796
272. A treatise on the scarlatina anginosa: with an appendix, containing observations on the practice with salt and vinegar
- Clark, Thaddeus.
Munson, Eneas, 1734-1826, dedicatee
Hubbard, Thomas, 1758-1808, printer
Trumbull, J. Hammond (James Hammond), 1821-1897, former owner
- Norwich [Conn.] : Printed by Thomas Hubbard, MDCCXCV 
- Scarlet Fever
Salts -- therapeutic use
Acetic Acid -- therapeutic use
273. A treatise on the synochus icteroides, or yellow fever: as it lately appeared in the city of Philadelphia ; exhibiting a concise view of its rise, progress and symptoms, together with the method of treatment found most successful ; also remarks on the nature of its contagion, and directions for preventing the introduction of the same malady, in future
- Currie, William, 1754-1828
Dobson, Thomas, 1751-1823, printer
Pennsylvania. Governor (1790-1799 : Mifflin), dedicatee
College of Physicians of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Thomas Dobson ..., 1794
- Yellow Fever
274. Treatment of Asiatic cholera: as proacticed in the epidemic of 1861, at Vizagapatam, East Indies
- Donaldson, James.
- [Madras] : Gantz Brothers, at the Adelphi Press, 1864
275. Two sermons, on occasion of the fatal distemper which prevail'd in sundry towns within the province of New-Hampshire
- Fitch, Jabez, 1672-1746
Russell, Eleazer, 1692-1764, bookseller
- Boston : Printed for Eleazer Russel in Portsmouth, 1736
276. United States Consulate report on cholera at Marseilles: the nature of the disease and the best methods of prevention and treatment as derived from studies of the epidemics of 1884 and preceeding years
- Mason, Frank H. (Frank Holcomb), 1840-1916.
United States. Consulate. Marseilles, France.
277. A view of ehe [sic] science of life: on the principles established in The elements of medicine, of the late celebrated John Brown, M.D. ; with an attempt to correct some important errors of that work ; and cases in illustration, chiefly selected from the records of their practice, at the General Hospital, at Calcutta
- Yates, William, fl. 1797
Young, William, 1755-1829, printer
- Whitehall [Pa.] : Printed by William Young, bookseller no. 52, Second-Street, corner of Chesnut-Street, Philadelphia, 1797
Brown, John, 1735-1788.
278. A view of the diseases most prevalent in the United States of America: at different seasons of the year ; with an account of the most improved method of treating them ; being an abstact [sic] not only of the editor's own experience, but of the experience of several physicians ... residing in the different states ; including the substance of ... improvements that have been made in the treatment of similar diseases in other countries
- Currie, William, 1754-1828
J. & A.Y. Humphreys (Firm), publisher
- Philadelphia : Published and sold by J. & A. Y. Humphreys ..., 1811
- Disease Outbreaks
United States -- epidemiology
279. Welcome to the Public Health, Demography & American Medicine Symposium: Lister Hill Center Auditorium, 22 May 1996
- Curtin, Philip D.
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
Public Health, Demography & American Medicine Symposium (1996
- [Bethesda, Md. : National Library of Medicine], 1996
- Public Health -- history
Yellow Fever -- history
Pellagra -- history
Yellow Fever Vaccine -- history
Sexually Transmitted Diseases -- history
Motion Pictures as Topic -- history