You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Disease Outbreaks Remove constraint Subjects: Disease Outbreaks Start Over
271. United States Consulate report on cholera at Marseilles: the nature of the disease and the best methods of prevention and treatment as derived from studies of the epidemics of 1884 and preceeding years
- Mason, Frank H. (Frank Holcomb), 1840-1916.
United States. Consulate. Marseilles, France.
272. A view of ehe [sic] science of life: on the principles established in The elements of medicine, of the late celebrated John Brown, M.D. ; with an attempt to correct some important errors of that work ; and cases in illustration, chiefly selected from the records of their practice, at the General Hospital, at Calcutta
- Yates, William, fl. 1797
Young, William, 1755-1829, printer
- Whitehall [Pa.] : Printed by William Young, bookseller no. 52, Second-Street, corner of Chesnut-Street, Philadelphia, 1797
Brown, John, 1735-1788.
273. A view of the diseases most prevalent in the United States of America: at different seasons of the year ; with an account of the most improved method of treating them ; being an abstact [sic] not only of the editor's own experience, but of the experience of several physicians ... residing in the different states ; including the substance of ... improvements that have been made in the treatment of similar diseases in other countries
- Currie, William, 1754-1828
J. & A.Y. Humphreys (Firm), publisher
- Philadelphia : Published and sold by J. & A. Y. Humphreys ..., 1811
- Disease Outbreaks
United States -- epidemiology
274. Welcome to the Public Health, Demography & American Medicine Symposium: Lister Hill Center Auditorium, 22 May 1996
- Curtin, Philip D.
National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
Public Health, Demography & American Medicine Symposium (1996
- [Bethesda, Md. : National Library of Medicine], 1996
- Public Health -- history
Yellow Fever -- history
Pellagra -- history
Yellow Fever Vaccine -- history
Sexually Transmitted Diseases -- history
Motion Pictures as Topic -- history