You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Disease Outbreaks Remove constraint Subjects: Disease Outbreaks Subjects Yellow Fever Remove constraint Subjects: Yellow Fever Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
1. Report of a committee of the associate members of the Sanitary Commission, on the subject of the nature and treatment of yellow fever
- Olmsted, Frederick Law, 1822-1903
Metcalfe, John T. (John Thomas), d. 1902
United States Sanitary Commission.
- New York : Wm. C. Bryant & Co., 1862
- Yellow Fever
2. Report on epidemic cholera and yellow fever in the Army of the United States, during the year 1867
- United States. Surgeon-General's Office.
- Washington, Govt. Print. Off. 1868