You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Cholera Remove constraint Subjects: Cholera Subjects Popular Works Remove constraint Subjects: Popular Works Subjects Disease Outbreaks Remove constraint Subjects: Disease Outbreaks Start Over
1. Cholera and the public health: just published, remarks on the pestilence, and its progress in Europe : with important evidence in favour of a specific cure for the disease
- Waterton, George Edwin.
- London : T. Jones, [1852?]
Cholera -- drug therapy
2. The cholera : a familiar treatise on its history, causes, symptoms and treatment: with the most effective remedies, and proper mode of their administration, without the aid of a physician, the whole in language free from medical terms, especially adapted for the use of the public generally : also containing a history of the epidemics of the Middle Ages
- Collins, G. T. (George T.)
- New York : First National Manufacturing and Publishing Co. ; Cincinnati : J.R. Hawley & Company, 1866