You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Cholera Remove constraint Subjects: Cholera Subjects Communicable Diseases Remove constraint Subjects: Communicable Diseases Start Over
- Palmer, Alonzo Benjamin, 1815-1887.
- Ann Arbor, Mich., Register Pub. House, 1885
2. Cholera, dysentery, and fever, pathologically and practically considered: or the nature, causes, connexion, and treatment of these diseases, in all their forms
- Searle, C. (Charles), fl. 1839.
- London, J. Churchill, 1847
3. A lecture on epidemic diseases generally: and particularly the spasmodic cholera : delivered in the city of New York, March 1832, and repeated June, 1332 [sic] and in Albany, July 4, 1832, and in New York, June, 1833 : with an appendix containing several testimonials, --rules of the Graham boarding house, &c
- Graham, Sylvester, 1794-1851.
- New York : Published by Mahlon Day, 1833
- Communicable Diseases