You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Case Reports Remove constraint Subjects: Case Reports Subjects Popular Works Remove constraint Subjects: Popular Works Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
1. The surprising case of Rachel Baker, who prays and preaches in her sleep: with specimens of her extraordinary performances taken down accurately in short hand at the time ; and showing the unparalleled powers she possesses to pray, exhort, and answer questions, during her unconscious state : the whole authenticated by the most respectable testimony of living witnesses
- Mais, Charles.
Mitchill, Samuel L. (Samuel Latham), 1764-1831
Marks, Samuel, printer
Whiting and Watson, publisher
- New-York : Published by Whiting and Watson, 96 Broadway ; S. Marks, printer, 1814
- Sleep-Wake Transition Disorders
Baker, Rachel, b. 1794.
2. A treatise on the diseases and management of sheep: with introductory remarks on their anatomical structure ; and an appendix, containing documents exhibiting the value of the Merino breed of sheep, and their progress in Scotland
- Mackenzie, George Steuart, Sir, 1780-1848
Riley, Isaac, 1770-1824, printer
Cocke, John Hartwell, 1780-1866, former owner
- New-York : Printed and published by I. Riley, 1810