You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Addresses Remove constraint Subjects: Addresses Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
- Sergeant, John, 1779-1852
Miller, Samuel, 1775-1855
Vaux, Roberts, 1786-1836
- [Philadelphia] : Jesper Harding, printer, 1827
362. Lectures on physiology, zoology, and the natural history of man: delivered at the Royal College of Surgeons
- Lawrence, William, Sir, 1783-1867
Dunbar, John R. W. (John Richard Woodcock), 1805-1871, former owner
Royal College of Surgeons of England.
- Salem [Mass.] : Foote and Brown, 1828
- Physiological Phenomena
- Cross, James Conquest.
- Cincinnati : Printed by Kendall and Henry ; corner of Fourth and Sycamore Sts., 1835
- Eclecticism, Historical
364. An address to the members of the Merrimack Humane Society at their annual meeting in Newburyport, Sept. 2, 1806
- Cary, Samuel.
Blunt, Edmund M. (Edmund March), 1770-1862, printer
Merrimack Humane Society.
- Newburyport [Mass.] : Edmund M. Blunt, printer, 1806