You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Addresses Remove constraint Subjects: Addresses Subjects Medicine Remove constraint Subjects: Medicine Subjects Philadelphia Remove constraint Subjects: Philadelphia Start Over
1. An address to the graduates in medicine: delivered at a medical commencement, in the University of Pennsylvania, held May 12, 1797 ; to which is prefixed, the prayer, made use of on that occasion
- Andrews, John, 1746-1813.
Conrad, Ephraim, 1769?-1834
University of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Ormrod and Conrad, MDCCXCVII 
Anniversaries and Special Events
2. Medical commencement of the University of Pennsylvania, held April 2, 1853: with a valedictory address delivered to the graduates
- Carson, Joseph, 1808-1876
University of Pennsylvania. Dept. of Medicine. Class of 1853
- Philadelphia : T.K. & P.G. Collins, printers, 1853
- Students, Medical
University of Pennsylvania. Dept. of Medicine. Class of 1853.
3. Address: delivered before the Medical Society of the State of Pennsylvania at its fifteenth annual session, held in Philadelphia, June 1864
- Jewell, Wilson, 1800-1867
Medical Society of the State of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia : Collins, printer, 1864