You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Academic Dissertations Remove constraint Subjects: Academic Dissertations Subjects Phytotherapy Remove constraint Subjects: Phytotherapy Subjects Polygala Remove constraint Subjects: Polygala Start Over
1. An experimental enquiry into the properties of the Polygala senega: submitted, as an inaugural thesis, to the examination of the Reverend John Andrews ..., the Trustees, and medical professors of the University of Pennsylvania, on the eighth day of June, 1803 for the degree of Doctor of Medicine
- Massie, Thomas, 1782-1864
Eaken & Mecum, printer
University of Pennsylvania 1803.
- [Philadelphia] Printed, for the author, by Eaken & Mecum, 
2. An inaugural dissertation on the Polygala senega, commonly called seneca snake-root: submitted to the examination of the Rev. John Ewing, S.S.T.P., provost, the trustees & medical faculty, of the University of Pennsylvania, on the 22d day of May, 1798, for the degree of Doctor of Medicine
- Winston, Isaac.
Way, Andrew, printer
Groff, Joseph, d. 1802, printer
University of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Way & Groff, no. 27 Arch-Street, 1798