You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Academic Dissertations Remove constraint Subjects: Academic Dissertations Subjects Fever Remove constraint Subjects: Fever Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
1. An inaugural dissertation on fever: read and defended at a public, medical examination, holden before the Hom. John Wheelock ... and the Governors of Dartmouth College, for the degree of Bachelor in Medicine, July 21, 1802
- Perkins, Cyrus, 1778-1849
Lincoln, E. (Ensign), 1779-1832, printer
Mitchill, Samuel L. (Samuel Latham), 1764-1831, former owner
Dartmouth College 1802.
- Boston : Printed by E. Lincoln ..., 1802
- Howard, William.
Maxwell, Hugh, 1777-1860, printer
University of Pennsylvania 1805.
- Philadelphia : Printed for the author by Hugh Maxwell ..., 1805
- Logan, George, 1778-1861
M'Laughlin, William F., printer
University of Pennsylvania 1802.
- Philadelphia : Printed for the author, by W.F. M'Laughlin ..., 1802
4. An inaugural essay on the effects of external cold, in the cure of fevers: submitted to the examination of the Rev. John Andrews ..., the Trustees and medical professors of the University of Pennsylvania, on the fifth of June, 1805, for the degree of Doctor of Medicine
- Savin, Richard L.
Dobson, Thomas, 1751-1823, publisher
Bartram, Archibald, 1774?-1808, printer
M'Call, Edwin L., former owner
University of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia : Published by Thomas Dobson ..., Archibald Bartram, printer, 1805
- Hypothermia, Induced