You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Languages Latin Remove constraint Languages: Latin Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
4. Derniers documents relatifs aux difficultés survenues entre l'Université Laval et l'Ecole de médecine et de chirurgie de Montreal
- [Montréal?] : [publisher not identified], [1883?]
- Schools, Medical
Dissent and Disputes
École de médecine et de chirurgie de Montréal.
5. Enchiridion medicum: medical & pharmaceutical instructions for physicians and apothecaries : including 541 prescriptions from the best authorities, especially from fifty years practice of C.W. Hufeland
- Arink, G.
Hufeland, Christoph Wilhelm, 1762-1836
- Rochester [N.Y.] : A. Strong & Co., book and job printers, 1852
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
- O'Reilly, John, 1813-1868
- New York : Printed by Robert Craighead, 1864
- Maternal-Fetal Relations -- physiology
Maternal-Fetal Relations -- psychology
8. Nomenclature of diseases: prepared for the use of the medical officers of the United States Marine-Hospital Service
- Woodworth, John M. (John Maynard), 1837-1879
United States. Marine Hospital Service.
- Washington : G.P.O., 1874
- Disease -- classification
9. A nomenclature of diseases: with the reports of the majority and of the minority of the committee thereon : presented to the American Medical Association at the meeting held in Philadelphia, May 1872
- American Medical Association. Committee on Nomenclature.
- Philadelphia : Collins, printer, 1872
- Terminology as Topic