You searched for: Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Languages German Remove constraint Languages: German Start Over
1. An address on the present condition, prospects, and duties of the medical profession: delivered before the members of the Massachusetts Medical Society, at the annual meeting, May 26, 1841
- Reynolds, Edward, 1793-1881
Massachusetts Medical Society.
- Boston : Whipple & Damrell, 1841
- Medicine -- trends
- Hahnemann, Samuel, 1755-1843
- [Philadelphia? : s.n., 1890?]
3. Beach boys
4. A century of progress in surgery: illustrated by more than three hundred actual cases of recent treatment, from Sir Astley Cooper to the present day
- Norwich Pharmacal Company.
- Norwich, N.Y. : Pharmacal Co. Print., [1899?]
- Anti-Infective Agents, Local -- therapeutic use
5. A clinical phrase book in English and German: containing the usual questions & answers employed in examining and prescribing for patients, questions in asking for and buying medicines, etc. : with an English-German and German-English pronouncing lexicon of all the words occuring in the phrases, with the chief technical terms of medical writers and apothecaries : grammatical appendix, table of idioms, &c. designed to aid physicians and surgeons in hospitals, alms-house and private practice, also, druggists and pharmaceutists in dispensing their prescriptions
- Johns, Montgomery, d. 1871
- Philadelphia : Lindsay and Blakiston, 1853
6. Cuestionario para uso de los médicos en español, inglés, francés, italiano y aleman: con la pronunciación figurada
- Lysle, A. de R. (Andrea de Roever), 1857-1926, author
- México : Imprenta Gante, 1898
- Medical History Taking
10. Doctor S.P. Ake's golden oil: dead shot for cholera! = Doctor S. P. Ake's golden-oel : ein Todeschuss für die Cholera
- Brenneman, Barbara.
Ake, S. P., doctor.
- [Elizabethtown, Lancaster Co., Pa.] : Weishampel, c1874
- Pharmaceutical Preparations