You searched for: Collections World War 1, 1914-1918 Remove constraint Collections: World War 1, 1914-1918 Dates by Range 1900-1949 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1900-1949 Start Over
- Washington : Government Printing Office, 1922
- Tuberculosis, Pulmonary -- rehabilitation
- [Camp Greenleaf, Ga.?] : [publisher not identified], 1918
Equipment and Supplies
Military Medicine -- organization & administration
World War I
383. Report to the Citizens Committee on an investigation of the Department of Hospitals and Dispensaries, Buffalo, N.Y
- [New York?] : [publisher not identified], 1922
- Public Health Administration
Buffalo (N.Y.). Department of Hospitals and Dispensaries.
- [New York? : s.n., 1922]
- Hospital Administrators -- education
- New York: E.P. Dutton & Company, 
World War I
386. Classification of diseases as adopted by the Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston City Hospital, Carney Hospital, Peter Bent Brigham Hospital, and others
- Boston, Mass. : Griffith-Stillings Press, 1919
- Disease -- classification
387. Biographical index of the graduates of the Homoeopathic Medical College of Pennsylvania and the Hahnemann Medical College and Hospital of Philadelphia: including a history of the college and hospital, a list of all the graduates arranged by years of graduation, also a list of the graduates who are now in the medical military service of the United States
- [Lancaster, Pa. : Achey & Gorrecht, Printers], 1918
388. General alumni catalogue of the Long Island College Hospital: together with the Hoagland Laboratory and the Polhemus Memorial Clinic
- [New York? : s.n.], 1916
- Students, Medical
New York City
Long Island College Hospital.
Long Island College Hospital. Hoagland Laboratory.
Long Island College Hospital. Polhemus Memorial Clinic.
389. A seven years' record of the Society of Alumni of Bellevue Hospital, 1915-1921: being the year-book with memorials of those who died in the Great War
- New York : The Society of Alumni of Bellevue Hospital, 1922
- Hospitals, Public
World War I
Bellevue Hospital. Society of Alumni.
390. The past, present & future of the Yale University School of Medicine and affiliated clinical institutions: including the New Haven Hospital, the New Haven Dispensary, the Connecticut Training School for Nurses
- New Haven : Printed for the University, 1922
- Schools, Medical -- organization & administration
Yale University. School of Medicine.