You searched for: Collections NLM Publications and Productions Remove constraint Collections: NLM Publications and Productions Subjects Exhibitions Remove constraint Subjects: Exhibitions Subjects Biography Remove constraint Subjects: Biography Subjects Science Remove constraint Subjects: Science Start Over
1. Louis Pasteur 1822-1895: an exhibit presented by the National Library of Medicine in observance of the sesquicentennial of the birth of Louis Pasteur, scientist and benefactor of humanity, Oct. 2, 1972- Feb. 4, 1973, National Library of Medicine, 8600 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, Md. 20014
- National Library of Medicine (U.S.)
- [Bethesda, Md.] : U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, 
Pasteur, Louis, 1822-1895.
2. Exhibit in honor of George Sarton displayed during December 1952 at the Armed Forces Medical Library, Washington, D.C
- Wilson, William Jerome, b. 1884
Armed Forces Medical Library (U.S.)
- [Washington, D.C. : Armed Forces Medical Library, 1952]
Sarton, George, 1884-1956.