You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Start Over
- Ruddock, E. H. (Edward Harris), 1822-1875
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor.
Grosvenor Library, former owner.
- Chicago : Halsey Brothers, 1885
9812. Homoeopathic domestic physician: containing the treatment of diseases, popular explanations of physiology, hygiene, hydropathy, anatomy and surgery, with illustrations and an abridged materia medica : with full explanations as to the use of the new remedies
- Pulte, J. H. (Joseph Hippolyt), 1811-1884
- Cincinnati : Smith & Worthington, 1872
- Wyeth, John A. (John Allan), 1845-1922
- New York : Appleton, c1897
- Surgical Procedures, Operative
9814. Legislation on insanity: a collection of all the lunacy laws of the states and territories of the United States to the year 1883, inclusive : also the laws of England on insanity, legislation in Canada on private houses, and important portions of the lunacy laws of Germany, France, etc
- Harrison, George L. (George Leib), 1811-1885
- Philadelphia : [Globe Printing House], 1884
- Hospitals, Psychiatric -- legislation & jurisprudence
Commitment of Mentally Ill -- legislation & jurisprudence
9815. Testimony taken by the Special Committee Appointed to Investigate the Affairs and Management of the State Lunatic Asylum at Utica: also, the report of the Committee
- Apgar, Edgar K.
New York (State). Legislature. Assembly. Special Committee Appointed to Investigate the Affairs and Management of the State Lunatic Asylum at Utica.
- Albany : Weed, Parsons & Co., 1884
- Hospitals, Psychiatric -- organization & administration
Hospitals, State -- organization & administration
New York (State). State Lunatic Asylum.
9816. An examination of phrenology: in two lectures : delivered to the students of the Columbian College, District of Columbia, February, 1837
- Sewall, Thomas, 1786 or 7-1845
- Boston : King, 1839
9817. An essay, on the nature, cause, and seat of dysentery's, in a letter to Dr. Henry Warren of Barbados
- Ingram, Dale, 1710-1793
Warren, Henry, b. 1689
Beeby, William, bookseller
- Barbados : Printed for William Beeby, 
9818. A reply to the pamphlet entitled "Facts concisely stated for the information of the legislature of Ohio. Published by the faculty of the Medical College of Ohio"
- Drake, Daniel, 1785-1852
- [Cincinnati? : s.n., 1835?]
- Faculty, Medical
Dissent and Disputes
Medical College of Ohio (Cincinnati, Ohio)
9819. The new family receipt-book: containing eight hundred truly valuable receipts in various branches of domestic economy, selected from the works of British and foreign writers, of unquestionable experience and authority, and from the attested communications of scientific friends
- New-Haven : Published by Howe & Spalding, and Samuel Wadsworth, 1819
- Dewees, William P. (William Potts), 1768-1841
- Philadelphia : Lea & Blanchard, 1847
- Genital Diseases, Female