You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Start Over
9801. Report of some recent cases of abdominal section for the removal of tumors, of unusual interest regarding the character of the tumors and the method of operating
- Baer, B. F. (Benjamin Franklin), 1846-1920
- [Philadelphia? : s.n., 1889?]
- Abdomen -- surgery
Genital Neoplasms, Female -- surgery
- Medico-Legal Society of New York.
- New York : Terwilliger & Peck, 1876
New York City
- Holmes, E. L.
Illinois State Medical Society
- [Chicago? : s.n., 1864?]
- Eye Diseases
- Boston (Mass.). Board of Health (1799-1822)
Russell and Cutler, printer
- [Boston] : Russell and Cutler, printers, 
Smallpox -- prevention & control
Waterhouse, Benjamin, 1754-1846.
- Hawaii. Board of Health.
- [Honolulu? : s.n., 1868]
- Public Health
9806. Report of the Board of Sewer Commissioners and George E. Waring, Jr. on the intercepting sewer: made to the Hon. Common Council of the city of Buffalo, Monday, Sept. 18th, 1882, together with the act creating said Board of Commissioners
- Waring, George E. (George Edwin), 1833-1898
Buffalo (N.Y.). Board of Sewer Commissioners.
Buffalo (N.Y.). Common Council.
- Buffalo, N.Y. : H. Nauert, printer and binder, 1882
9807. Report of the Board of Visitors of the Boston Lunatic Hospital in the matter of the superintendent of that institution
- Boston Lunatic Hospital. Board of Visitors
- Boston : J.H. Eastburn, city printer, 1849
- Commitment of Mentally Ill
Stedman, Charles H. (Charles Harrison), 1805-1866.
Boston Lunatic Hospital.
9808. Report of the Commission Appointed to Inquire into the Expediency of Revising the System of Administration of the Public Charities of the Commonwealth, December 1877
- Bradlee, J. P., author
Tyler, John E. (John Eugene), 1819-1878, author
Howe, Estes, 1814-1887, author
Massachusetts. Commission Appointed to Inquire into the Expediency of Revising the System of Administration of the Public Charities of the Commonwealth, author.
- Boston : Rand, Avery & Co., printers to the Commonwealth, 1878
- Charities -- organization & administration
9809. Report of the Commissioners on Idiocy to the General Assembly of Connecticut: May session, 1856
- Connecticut. Commissioners on Idiocy
- New Haven : Carrington & Hotchkiss, state printers, 1856
- Intellectual Disability
Education of Intellectually Disabled
9810. Report of the Committee of Claims on the petition of the governors of the New-York Hospital: January 27, 1814 ; read and committed to a committee of the whole house on Monday next
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Claims
United States. Dept. of the Treasury
A. & G. Way (Firm), printer
Prudential Insurance Company of America, donor
- Washington [D.C.] : A. & G. Way, printers., 1814
- Insurance, Health, Reimbursement
New York Hospital.