You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Start Over
9131. A.S. Lyman's patent air purifier for ventilating beds, desks, and rooms of all sizes, with pure air
- Lyman, Azel S. (Azel Storrs), 1815-
- [New York? : s.n., 1866?]
- Ventilation -- methods
Air Conditioning -- methods
- Muzzey, Henry W. (Henry Ware)
Tyler, John M.
Squire, John P.
Massachusetts. State Board of Health.
- Cambridge [Mass.] : Welch, Bigelow, 1874
- Blackstone, Thomas, M.D
- Cincinnati : Cranston & Curts, 1894
- First Aid
- Bermingham, Edward J. (Edward John), 1853-
- New York : Bermingham & Co., 1881
Communicable Disease Control
9135. Clinical memoranda : memoranda of medical clinic at Charity Hospital, New Orleans, Louisiana, 1869-1870
- Jones, Joseph, 1833-1896
Chaillé, Stanford E. (Stanford Emerson), 1830-1911
Porcher, Francis Peyre, 1825-1895, former owner
- [New Orleans? : s.n., 1871?]
- Clinical Medicine
Yellow Fever -- epidemiology
9136. A journal of hospital life in the Confederate army of Tennessee: from the battle of Shiloh to the end of the war : with sketches of life and character, and brief notices of current events during that period
- Cumming, Kate, 1835-1909
- Louisville, KY : John P. Morton & Co., [c1866]
- Hospitals, Military
American Civil War
- Balch, Lewis, 1847-1909
- Albany, N.Y. : Banks and Bros., 1893
- Public Health Administration -- legislation & jurisprudence
9138. Ancient and modern hygiene contrasted: the influence of civilization on the duration of life : a discourse at the annual meeting, Boston, October 1876
- Lewis, Charlton Thomas, 1834-1904
U.S. Naval Museum of Hygiene, former owner.
- [Boston? : s.n., 1876?]
9139. Report to the Secretary of the Treasury on the administration of the National Quarantine Service and the Epidemic Fund, Feb. 23, 1884
- Hamilton, John Brown, 1847-1898
United States. Marine Hospital Service.
United States. Department of the Treasury.
- Washington : G.P.O., 1884
- Quarantine -- organization & administration
9140. A statement of facts relative to the late fever which appeared in Bancker-Street and its vicinity
- New York (N.Y.). Board of Health.
- New York : Elam Bliss, 1821
- Yellow Fever -- epidemiology
New York City -- epidemiology