You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Start Over
9071. Memorandum on the soil, contour & drainage of Hudson County, N.J: with additional notes relating to sewerage works
- Ward, L. B.
U.S. Naval Museum of Hygiene, former owner.
- New York : Vidal, 1878
- Drainage, Sanitary
9072. The present treatment of disease: an outline of the medical practice of the day, based upon recent clinical cases
- Dunglison, Richard J. (Richard James), 1834-1901
- Philadelphia : Fell, 1886
9073. Essentials of practice of medicine: arranged in the form of questions and answers, prepared especially for students of medicine
- Morris, Henry, 1855-1929
Powell, William M., 1862-
- Philadelphia : Saunders, 1894
- Clinical Medicine
9074. History and report of the work of the Anti-Tenement House League from its organization to October 1, 1894
- Anti-Tenement House League.
- Boston : Bliss, 1894
Anti-Tenement House League.
9075. A military dictionary, or, Explanation of the several systems of discipline of different kinds of troops, infantry, artillery, and cavalry: the principles of fortification, and all the modern improvements in the science of tactics : comprising the pocket gunner, or little bombadier ; the military regulations of the United States ; the weights, measures, and monies of all nations ; the technical terms and phrases of the art of war in the French language ; particularly adapted to the use of the military institutions of the United States
- Duane, William, 1760-1835
Duane, William, 1760-1835, printer
- Philadelphia : Printed and published by William Duane, no. 98, Market Street, 1810
- Military Personnel
9076. Dedication of the Kapiolani Home: for girls, the offspring of leper parents, at Kakaako, Oahu, by their Majesties King Kalakaua and Queen Kapiolani : description of the leper settlement on the island of Molokai
- Kapiolani Home.
- Honolulu : [Advertiser], 1885
Anniversaries and Special Events
- Brockbank, E. M. (Edward Mansfield), 1866-
- Philadelphia : Blakiston, 1896
Cholelithiasis -- therapy
- Remondino, P. C. (Peter Charles), 1846-1926
- Detroit, Mich. : Davis, 1893
- Tuberculosis, Pulmonary -- therapy
- Farabeuf, L.-H. (Louis-Hubert), 1841-1910
Jackson, John D. (John Davies), 1834-1875, translator
- Philadelphia : Lippincott, 1874
- Arteries -- surgery
Ligation -- methods
9080. Rogers' homeopathic guide: a popular treatise, containing a brief description of all diseases, with practical hints for their prevention and cure : designed for the guidance of intelligent laymen, also for the ready reference of students and practitioners
- Rogers, L. D. (Loyal Dexter), 1856-
Rogers, Ida Wright, 1860-
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor.
American Foundation for Homoeopathy, former owner.
- Chicago : People's Health Journal Co., 1896