You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Start Over
9051. Elements of chemistry: in a new systematic order, containing all the modern discoveries : illustrated by fourteen copperplates
- Lavoisier, Antoine Laurent, 1743-1794
Kerr, Robert, 1755-1813, translator
Scot, Robert, 1744?-1823, engraver
Duyckinck, Evert, 1764?-1833, publisher
James & Thomas Ronalds (Firm), publisher
D. & G. Bruce (Firm), printer
Boston Society for Medical Improvement (Mass.), former owner
- New-York : Printed for Evert Duyckinck ..., and James and Thomas Ronalds ..., 1806
9052. Dr. Lorraine's vegetable cathartic pills, or, la medicine curative of the French College of Health, in Paris: proved and justified by the most distinguished physicians in France, as a thorough purifier of the blood, and consequently a certain cure for all curable diseases
- Lorraine, S.
- Boston, Mass. : T. Larkin Turner ; Chapin, Whiton & Co., 1855
9053. An essay on homoepathy
- Wheaton, P. M.
Ellis, John, 1815-1896
- Detroit : C. Wilcox, 1846
- Alcott, William A. (William Andrus), 1798-1859
- Boston : Light & Stearns, 1837
American Physiological Society (Founded 1837)
- Francis, Samuel W. (Samuel Ward), 1835-1886, former owner
New York Dispensary.
- New-York : C. S. Van Winkle, 1821
- Ambulatory Care Facilities -- organization & administration
New York City
9056. First report of the solicitor of the Protective War Claim and Pension Agency, of the U.S. Sanitary Commission, in Philadelphia, to the Board of Directors, January 1st, 1865
- Ashman, William N. (William Neilson), b. 1833
United States Sanitary Commission. Philadelphia Branch. Protective War Claim and Pension Agency
United States Sanitary Commission. Philadelphia Branch
- Philadelphia : King & Baird, 1865
American Civil War
9057. Outlines of anatomy & physiology: illustrated by a new dissected plate of the human organization, and by separate views designed either to convey a general knowledge of these subjects in itself, or as a key for explaining larger and more complete works : with a portrait of the author
- Hollick, Frederick, 1818-1900
- Philadelphia : Peterson, 
9058. An introduction to the study of natural history: in a series of lectures delivered in the hall of the College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York
- Agassiz, Louis, 1807-1873
- New York : Greeley & McElrath, 1847
- Natural History
Animal Population Groups
- Halton, Richard J.
- New York : R. Craighead, 1863
- Uterine Neoplasms -- surgery
O'Reilly, John, 1813-1868.
- Massachusetts Medical Benevolent Society.
- Boston : Printed by D. Clapp, 1857
- Societies, Medical -- organization & administration
Constitution and Bylaws
Massachusetts Medical Benevolent Society.