You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Start Over
- Clark, Henry G. (Henry Grafton), 1804?-1892
- Boston : Printed by Geo. C. Rand & Avery, 1860
- Hospitals, Municipal
Hospital Design and Construction
- Hawaii. Board of Health.
- [Honolulu? : s.n., 1868]
- Public Health
- New York : Publishers' Weekly, [1884?]
Leypoldt, Frederick, 1835-1884.
10064. The hygienic construction of the Bridgeport High School: a paper prepared for the third annual report of the Connecticut State Board of Health
- Briggs, Warren Richard.
Connecticut. State Board of Health.
- Bridgeport, Conn. : The Standard Association, printers, 1881
Facility Design and Construction
- Bixby, George Holmes.
Obstetrical Society of Boston.
- [Boston? : s.n., 1878?]
- Leiomyoma -- therapy
- Murray, William, 1839-1920
Etter, Harry, 1915-1999, donor
Retreat for the Insane at Hartford, former owner.
- New York : William Wood & Company, 1872
- Sympathetic Nervous System
- Ramirez, Lino.
- Mexico : Imprenta de M. Murguia ..., 1867
- Heart Diseases
- United States. Department of the Treasury.
- Washington : G.P.O., 1899
- Weston, Homer Bartlett.
- [Boston, Mass.? : s.n.], 1883
- Smallpox Vaccine
Weston, Benjamin Franklin.
10070. Abridged therapeutics: founded upon histology & cellular pathology : with an appendix, special indications for the application of the inorganic tissue-formers
- Schüssler, Wilhelm Heinrich, 1821-1898
Walker, M. Docetti.
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor.
American Foundation for Homoeopathy, former owner.
- New York : Sold by Gavin Houston ..., 1884
- Minerals -- therapeutic use
Salts -- therapeutic use