You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Dates by Range 1900-1949 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1900-1949 Start Over
- United States. Army Medical Department
- Washington : G.P.O., 1919
- Clinical Coding
- Severns, J. E. (Jesse Elmer), 1885-
- St. Louis : C.V. Mosby, 1915
- Dental Cavity Preparation
503. Vaccination results in New York State in 1914: being a study of fifty-one cases with portraits and certain conclusions
- Loyster, James A., author
- Cazenovia, N.Y. : Privately printed by James A. Loyster, 
- Vaccination -- adverse effects
- Huntington, Ellsworth, 1876-1947, author
- New Haven : Yale University Press, MDCCCCXIX
505. Index medicus war supplement: a classified record of literature on military medicine and surgery, 1914-1917
- Garrison, Fielding H. (Fielding Hudson), 1870-1935, editor
Stockman, Frank J., editor
- Washington, D.C. : Carnegie Institution of Washington, 
- Military Medicine
- Helfand, William H., donor
Frederick Stearns & Co.
- Detroit, Mich. : Frederick Stearns & Co., 
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
- United States. Army. Base Hospital No. 4, author.
United States. Army. Mobile Hospital No. 5, author.
- Cleveland, Ohio : Scientific Illustrating Studios, 
- Hospitals, Military
Mobile Health Units
World War I
United States. Army. Base Hospital No. 4.
United States. Army. Mobile Hospital No. 5.
- New York : Berlin Publishing Company, [1911?]