You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
- Dickson, Samuel, 1802-1869
Peirson, Lydia Jane, 1802-1862
- New York : S. French, [1853?]
- Gatchell, Ch. (Charles), 1851-1910
- Milwaukee : [Cramer, Aikens & Cramer, printers], 1880
- Diet Therapy
3. "Honorable medicine" and homoeopathy: a defense of individual freedom in the study and practice of medicine
- Enloe, Thomas E. (Thomas Egbert), 1853-1914
- Nashville, Tenn. : Printed at Republican Banner office, 
- [New York : A. J. White, 1889?]
- Nonprescription Drugs
Quality of Life
5. "On this side Jordan": inaugural lecture in the Faculty of Comparative Medicine, McGill University, October, 1894
- Adami, J. George (John George), 1862-1926
- [Montreal? : s.n., 1894?]
- Schools, Veterinary
McGill University. Faculty of Comparative Medicine and Veterinary Science.
- Otis, Fessenden N. (Fessenden Nott), 1825-1900, author
- New York : D. Appleton & Company, 1889
- Urinary Bladder Calculi -- surgery
- Price, Joseph, 1853-1911, author
- [New York?] : J.D. Emmet, 
- Hospitals, Maternity
Dissent and Disputes
- Ashmead, Albert S., author
- [St. Louis?] : [publisher not identified], [1898?]
- Leprosy -- therapy
Antivenins -- therapeutic use
Carrasquilla L., Juan de Dios, 1833-1908.
Dyer, Isadore, 1865-1920.
- Swinton, William, 1833-1892
- New York : N.Y. times, 1864
- Military Personnel
McClellan, George Brinton, 1826-1885.
10. A clergyman's idea of a model physician: an address delivered at the commencement of the Albany Medical College, June 8, 1858
- Kennedy, Duncan, 1809-1887
Albany Medical College.
- Albany : Munsell & Rowland, 1858
Religion and Medicine