You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
- Ashhurst, John, 1839-1900
- Philadelphia : Henry C. Lea, 1878
- Surgical Procedures, Operative
4182. Lectures upon diseases of the rectum: delivered at the Bellevue Hospital Medical College, Session 1869-'70
- Van Buren, W. H. (William Holme), 1819-1883
Banov, Leon, 1914-2007, donor
- New York : D. Appleton and Company, 1875
- Rectal Diseases
- Kelly, Howard A. (Howard Atwood), 1858-1943
Baltimore Obstetrical and Gynecological Society.
- New York : William Wood & Co., 1891
- Gynecological Examination -- methods
- Rocha, Arthur Maximiano da.
Faculdade de Medicina do Rio de Janeiro.
- Rio de Janeiro : Typ. Universal de E. & H. Laemmert, 1880
- Labor Presentation
- Jarvis, William Chapman, 1855-1895
- [New York : s.n., 1882?]
- Turbinates -- surgery
Hypertrophy -- surgery
Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures
4186. The tobacco slave and how to be liberated from its fetters: its debasing, debauching, killing power as observed through a lapse of half a century
- Greene, C. A. (Charles A.)
- Boston : P.L. Schriftgiesser & Co., 1889
- Tobacco -- adverse effects
Tobacco Use Cessation
4187. A manual of obstetrics
- King, A. F. A. (Albert Freeman Africanus), 1841-1914
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor.
American Foundation for Homoeopathy, former owner.
- Philadelphia : Lea Brothers & Co., 1895
4188. Breves observações sobre morbus Brightii: these apresentada e sustentada perante a Faculdade de Medicina da Bahia para verficação de título, em maio de 1866
- Walbaum, Gustavo Adolfo.
Faculdade de Medicina da Bahia.
- Bahia : Typographia de Tourinho & Ca., 1866
- Flexner, Simon, 1863-1946
Jefferson Medical College. Alumni Association.
- [Baltimore? : s.n., 1895?]
- Diphtheria -- microbiology
4190. Two years and three months in the New York Lunatic Asylum at Utica: together with the outlines of twenty years' peregrinations in Syracuse
- Davis, Phebe B.
- Syracuse : Published the author, 1855
- Hospitals, Psychiatric
Mentally Ill Persons
New York (State). State Lunatic Asylum.