You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
3761. Lectures on mental science according to the philosophy of phrenology: delivered before the Anthropological Society of the Western Liberal Institute of Marietta, Ohio, in the autumn of 1851
- Weaver, G. S. (George Sumner), 1818-1908
- New York : Fowlers and Wells, 1854
3762. Monographia das principaes affecções pantanosas: precedida das descripções dos climas em geral, e em particular dos climas quentes
- Machado, Tolentino Augusto, d. 1885
- Maranhão : Typ. da Temperança, imp. por Viriato Maximo Pereira Ramos, 1855
- Wilkinson, James John Garth, 1812-1899
- Boston : Published by Otis Clapp ..., 1857
Mental Disorders -- therapy
3764. A syllabus of lectures on materia medica and therapeutics: delivered in the Atlanta Medical College
- Westmoreland, John Gray.
Atlanta Medical College.
- Atlanta : G.P. Eddy & Co., printers, 1857
- Materia Medica
- Boston (Mass.). Committee on a Free City Hospital
American Social Science Association, former owner
- Boston : J.E. Farwell & Co., city printers, 1861
- Hospitals, Municipal
Hospital Design and Construction
Boston City Hospital.
3766. Medical reform: being an examination into the nature of the prevailing system of medicine, and an exposition of some of its chief evils, with allopathic revelations : a remedy for the evil
- Cockburn, Samuel.
- Philadelphia : Rademacher & Sheek, 1857
3767. Wouldst know thyself!, or, The outlines of human physiology: designed for the use of families and schools
- Taylor, Jane.
- New York : Cooledge, 
- Physiological Phenomena
3768. Letter to Hon. C. Cushing, Attorney General of the United States, concerning the patent issued to Dr. W.T.G. Morton
- Curtis, George Ticknor, 1812-1894
Cushing, Caleb, 1800-1879
- [Boston? : s.n., 1855?]
- Anesthesia, Inhalation
Patents as Topic
Morton, W. T. G. (William Thomas Green), 1819-1868.
3769. A treatise on diseases of the air passages: comprising an inquiry into the history, pathology, causes, and treatment, of those affections of the throat called bronchitis, chronic laryngitis, clergyman's sore throat, etc., etc
- Green, Horace, 1802-1866
Smith, Francis Gurney, 1818-1878, former owner
Foote, Albert E., 1846-1895, bookseller
- New York : Geo. P. Putnam, 1852
- Wilson, Erasmus, Sir, 1809-1884
Gobrecht, William H., 1828-1901, editor
- Philadelphia : Blanchard and Lea, 1858