You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
3581. Medical record for private medical statistics: prepared under the sanction of the Medical Society of the State of Pennsylvania, and of the biological department of the Philadelphia Academy of Natural Sciences
- Hartshorne, Henry, 1823-1897
- Philadelphia : C.J. Price & Co., 1859
- Medical Records
3582. "The common sense of homoeopathy." Annual address, delivered before the Massachusetts Homoeopathic Medical Society, April 10, 1861
- Talbot, I. T.
- Boston : J. Wilson & Son, 1862
3583. Brief historical sketch, and constitution, and by-laws of the Academy of Medicine of Cincinnati, Ohio
- Academy of Medicine of Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati, O. : P.C. Brown, 1865
- Societies, Medical
3584. By-laws of the Worcester District Medical Society: with a list of members and a copy of such by-laws of the Massachusetts Medical Society as have special reference to the district societies
- Worcester District Medical Society.
- Worcester : Printed by E.R. Fiske, 1860
- Societies, Medical -- organization & administration
Constitution and Bylaws
Worcester District Medical Society.
Massachusetts Medical Society.
3585. Croup: case of traumatic hemorrhage following tracheotomy, arising from the imperfect form of the tracheal tubes used, and some remarks on the treatment of croup by inhalation of steam, illustrated by cases
- Sayre, Lewis A. (Lewis Albert), 1820-1900
- Albany [N.Y.] : Van Benthuysen's Steam Printing House, 1864
- Croup -- therapy
Tracheotomy -- adverse effects
3586. The unity of mankind: an introductory lecture, delivered before the class of the medical department of the St. Louis University
- Linton, M. L. (Moses L.), 1808-1872
St. Louis University. Medical Dept. (1836-1855)
- St. Louis, Mo. : Printed at the Missouri Democrat Office, [1854?]
- Human Development
- Ray, Isaac, 1807-1881
Dix, Dorothea Lynde, 1802-1887, donor
- [New York?] : Wm. Saunderson, printer, [1852?]
- Hospitals, Psychiatric
- Rush, Benjamin, 1746-1813
Flanders, A. H.
- Lowell : Published by the editor, 
Tuberculosis -- therapy
- Swinburne, John, 1820-1889
- Albany, N.Y. : C. Van Benthuysen, 1863
- Military Medicine
American Civil War
3590. On the treatment of iritis without mercury: read before the Boston Society for Medical Observation, August 4th, 1856
- Williams, Henry W. (Henry Willard), 1821-1895
Boston Society for Medical Observation.
- Boston : Printed by David Clapp, 1856
- Iritis -- therapy
Eye -- drug effects