You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
- Morland, W. W. (William Wallace), 1818-1876
Boston Medical Library, former owner
Boston Athenaeum, former owner
- Philadelphia : Blanchard and Lea, 1861
- Urea -- blood
- Carpenter, Philip P. (Philip Pearsall), 1819-1877
Prudential Insurance Company of America, former owner
- Montreal : Printed by John Lovell, 1859
- Quain, Richard, 1800-1887
Mott, Valentine, 1785-1865, former owner
- New York : Samuel S. and William Wood, 1855
- Rectal Diseases
3564. Dr. Lorraine's vegetable cathartic pills, or, la medicine curative of the French College of Health, in Paris: proved and justified by the most distinguished physicians in France, as a thorough purifier of the blood, and consequently a certain cure for all curable diseases
- Lorraine, S.
- Boston, Mass. : T. Larkin Turner ; Chapin, Whiton & Co., 1855
3565. First report of the solicitor of the Protective War Claim and Pension Agency, of the U.S. Sanitary Commission, in Philadelphia, to the Board of Directors, January 1st, 1865
- Ashman, William N. (William Neilson), b. 1833
United States Sanitary Commission. Philadelphia Branch. Protective War Claim and Pension Agency
United States Sanitary Commission. Philadelphia Branch
- Philadelphia : King & Baird, 1865
American Civil War
- Halton, Richard J.
- New York : R. Craighead, 1863
- Uterine Neoplasms -- surgery
O'Reilly, John, 1813-1868.
- Massachusetts Medical Benevolent Society.
- Boston : Printed by D. Clapp, 1857
- Societies, Medical -- organization & administration
Constitution and Bylaws
Massachusetts Medical Benevolent Society.
3568. An address to the graduates of the medical department of the St. Louis University, session 1851-52
- Pope, Charles A. (Charles Alexander), 1818-1870
St. Louis University. Medical Dept. (1836-1855)
- St. Louis : Missouri Republican Print, 1852
- Brierre de Boismont, Alexandre-Jacques-François, 1798-1881
- Philadelphia : Lindsay and Blakiston, 1855
3570. Report on the medical topography and epidemics of the state of New York: submitted to the American Medical Association at its annual meeting at New Haven in June, 1860
- Smith, Joseph Mather, 1789-1866
March, Alden, 1795-1869, former owner
Armsby, James H. (James Harvey), 1809-1875, donor
American Medical Association.
- Philadelphia : Collins, printer, 1860
- Topography, Medical