You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Subjects United States Remove constraint Subjects: United States Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
- McDowell, Joseph N. (Joseph Nash), 1805-1868
Kemper College. Medical Dept
- Saint Louis : Churchill & Harris, Printers, 1840
- History of Medicine
42. The reciprocal duties and obligations of the medical profession and the public: a public introductory lecture delivered at the Rush Medical College at the commencement of the session 1844-5
- Flint, Austin, 1812-1886
Rush Medical College.
- Chicago : Z. Eastman, Printer, 1844
- Education, Medical
- Thomas Dobson (Firm)
- [Philadelphia : Thomas Dobson, 1817]
44. The Indian guide to health, or, Valuable vegetable medical prescriptions: for the use of families, or young practitioners
- Selman, S. H.
Carter, Richard, b. 1786
- St. Louis, Missouri : Published by J.H. Stevens & J.C. Cory, [1845?]
45. Memorial of Josiah Meigs, and others: for an act of incorporation of a national vaccine institution for the United States of America. January 5, 1820. Read, and referred to a select committee
- Meigs, Josiah, 1757-1822
United States. 16th Congress, 1st Sess., 1819-1820
- Washington, Gales & Seaton, 1820
- Smallpox Vaccine
Vaccination -- legislation & jurisprudence
National Vaccine Institution (U.S.)
46. An inquiry into the nature and treatment of the prevailing epidemic, called spotted fever, &c. &c: in three parts
- Wilson, Job, 1776-1851
Hough, George, 1757-1830, printer
Daniels, Worth B. (Worth Bagley), 1899-1978 former owner
Daniels, Worth B. (Worth Bagley), 1925-2009 donor
Bradford & Read, publisher
- Boston : Published and sold by Bradford & Read, no. 58, Cornhill ; 1815 ; George Hough, printer, Concord, New-Hampshire, 
- Meningitis, Meningococcal -- epidemiology
Disease Outbreaks -- history
47. Eulogium on Doctor William Shippen: delivered before the College of Physicians of Philadelphia, March, 1809
- Wistar, Caspar, 1761-1818
Fry, William, 1777-1855, printer
Thomas Dobson and Son, publisher
- Philadelphia : Published by Thomas Dobson and Son, at the Stone House, no. 41, South Second Street ; William Fry, printer, 1818
Shippen, William, 1736?-1808.
48. To the Honble. the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States, the memorial of James Smith: agent of vaccination
- Smith, James, 1771-1841
U. S. Agent of Vaccination.
United States. 14th Cong., 1st sess., 1815-1816
- Georgetown, Ca., W. A. Rind and Co., 1816
Communicable Disease Control
- Pringle, John, Sir, 1707-1782
Rush, Benjamin, 1746-1813
Earle, Edward, fl. 1808-ca. 1822, publisher
Fry and Kammerer, printer
- [Philadelphia] : Published by Edward Earle, Philadelphia ; also by D. Mallory & Co., Boston ; P.H. Nicklin & Co., Baltimore ; and J.W. Campbell, Petersburgh ; Fry and Kammerer, printers, 1810
- Military Medicine
Haen, Anton de, 1704-1776.
Pringle, John, Sir, 1707-1782.
United States. Army
50. An essay on the analogy of the Asiatic and African plague and the American yellow fever: with a view to prove that they are the same disease varied by climate and other circumstances
- Jenks, Phineas.
Maxwell, Hugh, 1777-1860, printer
University of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia : Printed for the author by Hugh Maxwell ..., 1804
- Yellow Fever