You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Subjects Military Personnel Remove constraint Subjects: Military Personnel Start Over
161. History of Base hospital no. 85, United States Army, Colonel William R. Eastman, commanding officer
- Dorsett, Rae. S.
- [United States : s.n., 1919]
- Hospitals, Military -- history
World War I
United States. Army. Medical Corps.
United States. Army. Base Hospital No. 85.
162. Enteric fever: its prevalence and modifications, aetiology, pathology, and treatment : as illustrated by Army data at home and abroad
- Welch, Francis H. (Francis Henry)
Foote, A. E. (Albert E.), 1846-1895 bookseller
- Philadelphia : Blakiston, 1883
- Typhoid Fever -- epidemiology