You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Subjects Medicine Remove constraint Subjects: Medicine Dates by Range 1900-1949 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1900-1949 Start Over
- Mayer, Claudius F., compiler
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1941
History, 16th Century
2. Catalogue of an exhibition of items of medico-historical interest: exhibited by Mortimer Frank, S.B., M.D., at the sixty-ninth annual session of the American Medical Association, June 10 to 14, 1918
- Frank, Mortimer, 1874-1919, curator
American Medical Association. Annual Meeting 1918 :
Prudential Insurance Company of America, donor.
- Chicago : [American Medical Association?], [1918?]
Exhibits as Topic
- Perrin, Ernest, translator
American National Red Cross. Base Hospital Division. N.Y. County Chapter, sponsoring body.
- New York: E.P. Dutton & Company, 
World War I
- Chisholm, A. Stuart M. (Adam Stuart Muir), 1855- author
- New York : G. P. Putnam's Sons, 1914