You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Subjects Materia Medica Remove constraint Subjects: Materia Medica Subjects Pharmaceutical Preparations Remove constraint Subjects: Pharmaceutical Preparations Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
1. Catalogue of indigenous and foreign medicinal roots, herbs, barks, flowers, seeds, &c., ... also a general assortment of concentrated medicines from the laboratories of Messrs. Keith & Co., N.Y., and Wm. S. Merrill & Co., O., Shakers and Tilden's extracts, at the manufacturers' prices: together with many officinal preparations, made according to King's Eclectic dispensatory, expressly for physicians
- Armstrong, Wm. (William), Dr
- Philadelphia : Collins, printer, 1859
- Materia Medica
2. An epitome of the newer materia medica, standard medicinal products, and fine pharmaceutical specialties, introduced and manufactured by Parke, Davis & Company: to which is added a complete property and dose list of all the fluid, solid and powdered extracts, German tinctures, normal liquids and concentrations prepared by them, together with a complete formula list of their sugar and gelatin coated pills : designed for the special convenience of the busy physician
- Parke, Davis & Company.
- Detroit, Mich. : The Company, 1889
- Pharmaceutical Preparations
Equipment and Supplies
3. The ethical relations existing between medicine and pharmacy: with illustrations of an improved method for the collective and scientific investigation of new drugs
- Helfand, William H., donor
Parke, Davis & Company.
- Detroit ; New York : Scientific Department of Parke, Davis & Company, 1887
- Ethics, Pharmacy