You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Subjects Lectures Remove constraint Subjects: Lectures Subjects Therapeutics Remove constraint Subjects: Therapeutics Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
1. An introductory lecture on the treatment of disease, delivered before the medical class at the Massachusetts Medical College, in Boston, November 3, 1852
- Bigelow, Jacob, 1786-1879
- Boston : Ticknor, Reed and Fields, 1853
- Coxe, John Redman, 1773-1864
Homoeopathic Medical College of Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia : John E. Potter, 1858