You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Subjects Lawyers Remove constraint Subjects: Lawyers Start Over
1. A public discourse in commemoration of Peter S. Du Ponceau, LL. D., late president of the American Philosophical Society: delivered before the Society pursuant to appointment, on the 25th of October, 1844
- Dunglison, Robley, 1798-1869
American Philosophical Society.
- Philadelphia : Printed for the American Philosophical Society by J. C. Clark, 1844
Du Ponceau, Peter Stephen, 1760-1844.
2. A discourse on the life and character of Thomas Addis Emmet: pronounced, by request, in the New-York city-hall on the first day of March, 1828
- Mitchill, Samuel L. (Samuel Latham), 1764-1831
- New-York, Printed by E. Conrad, 1828
New York City
Emmet, Thomas Addis, 1764-1827.
3. Retraction of reflections contained in a congressional report: and relating to a case prosecuted by E. Delafield Smith, United States District Attorney at New York, from April 4, 1861, to April 14, 1865 : with the facts and documents
- Smith, E. Delafield (Edward Delafield), 1826-1878, author
- New York : John W. Amerman, printer, 1867
Compensation and Redress