You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Subjects Health Policy Remove constraint Subjects: Health Policy Start Over
1. A report of an epidemic of influenza in Chicago occurring during the fall of 1918: reprinted from the Octennial report, Department of Health, City of Chicago, 1911-1918
- Robertson, John Dill.
- [Chicago : Dept. of Health], 1919
- Influenza, Human
Communicable Disease Control
2. The relations of the medical profession to the state: being the anniversary discourse delivered before the Medical Society of the State of New York, February fifth, 1879
- Roosa, D. B. St. John (Daniel Bennett St. John), 1838-1908
Medical Society of the State of New York (1807- )
- New York : Published by order of the Society, 1879
- Allen, Nathan, 1813-1889
American Social Science Association.
- Boston : Tolman & White, printers, 1875
- Mental Health Services