You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Subjects Expeditions Remove constraint Subjects: Expeditions Start Over
- Godman, John D. (John Davidson), 1794-1830
Drake, Daniel, 1785-1852
- Philadelphia : Thomas T. Ash--Key and Biddle, 1833
- Elder, William, 1806-1885
- Philadelphia : Childs & Peterson, 1858
Kane, Elisha Kent, 1820-1857.
3. Illustrated memoir of an eventful expedition into Central America, resulting in the discovery of the idolatrous city of Iximaya: in an unexplored region, and the possession of two remarkable Aztec children, Maximo (the boy) and Bartola (the girl), descendants and specimen of the sacerdotal caste (now nearly extinct), of the acnient Aztec founders of the ruined temples of that country
- Velasquez, Pedro.
Stephens, John Lloyd, 1805-1852
- New York : Wynkoop, Hallenbeck & Thomas, 1860