You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Subjects Disease Outbreaks Remove constraint Subjects: Disease Outbreaks Subjects Technical Report Remove constraint Subjects: Technical Report Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
1. Report of the committee of the Medical Society of the City and County of New-York: explanatory of the causes and character of the epidemic fever, which prevailed in Bancker-Street and its vicinity, in the summer and autumn of 1820
- Seaman, James Valentine, 1798-1857, publisher
Mitchill, Samuel L. (Samuel Latham), 1764-1831, former owner
Medical Society of the County of New York.
- New-York : Published by James V. Seaman bookseller & stationer, no. 296 Pearl-St., 1820
- Yellow Fever
New York City -- epidemiology
2. Extracts from a report of the Massachusetts Medical Society, respecting a disease commonly called spotted or petechial fever: which has within a few years been epidemic in various parts of New-England
- Massachusetts Medical Society.
- Montreal, Nahum Mower, 1812
- Disease Outbreaks
3. Report on the epidemic small pox and chicken pox: which prevailed in New-York during the last autumn and winter, explanatory of the causes of supposed failures of the vaccine disease
- Medical Society of the County of New York.
- New-York, G. Forman, 1816
New York City