You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Subjects Cholera Remove constraint Subjects: Cholera Subjects Nostrums Remove constraint Subjects: Nostrums Start Over
1. Third edition of The practical proofs of the soundness of the Hygeian system of physiology: giving incontrovertible testimony to the afflicted, of the inestimable value of Morison's vegetable universal medicines ... with most important information connected with the succesful promulgation of the Hygeian system in the United States of America
- Morison, James, 1770-1840
- [New York] : Printed and published for Dr. H. Shepheard Moat, 1832
2. The practical proofs of the soundness of the Hygeian system of physiology: selected from the appendix of "Morisoniana", as incontrovertible testimonies to the afflicted, of the inestimable value of Morison's vegetable universal medicine : including, with other important matter, "The origin of life, and cause of all disease explained", and an entirely new view of the origin of the small pox virus, and of its being most certainly eradicable, or rendered harmless
- Moat, Thomas.
Morison, James, 1770-1840.
- Brooklyn, N.Y. : Moat, 1831