You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Subjects Case Reports Remove constraint Subjects: Case Reports Dates by Range 1900-1949 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1900-1949 Start Over
11. Cerebello-bulbar polioencephalitis originating during or after epidemics of influenza and of poliomyelitis: including the record of a case of epidemic encephalitis of the lethargic type
- Mills, Charles K. (Charles Karsner), 1845-1931
Wilson, George, 1888-1959
Philadelphia Neurological Society.
- Chicago : American Medical Association, 1919
Influenza, Human -- complications
Poliomyelitis -- complications
12. Comments on the pathology and bacteriology of fatal influenza cases, as observed at Camp Devens, Mass
- Wolbach, S. Burt (Simeon Burt), 1880-1954
- [Baltimore? : s.n., 1919?]
- Influenza, Human
- Oppenheimer, Bernard S.
Rothschild, Marcus A. (Marcus Adolphus), 1887-1936
- Chicago : American Medical Association, c1918
- Neurotic Disorders