You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Subjects Addresses Remove constraint Subjects: Addresses Subjects United States Remove constraint Subjects: United States Subjects Europe Remove constraint Subjects: Europe Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
1. An oration on the causes of the difference, in point of frequency and force, between the endemic diseases of the United States of America, and those of the countries of Europe : delivered, by appointment, to the "Philadelphia Medical Society," on the fifth day of February, 1802
- Caldwell, Charles, 1772-1853.
Thomas & William Bradford (Firm)
- Philadelphia : Printed by T. and William Bradford ..., 1802
- Disease Outbreaks
2. An introductory lecture on the comparative state of the profession of medicine, and of medical education in the United States and Europe: session MDCCCXLVI-VII
- Revere, John, 1787-1847
University of the City of New York.
- New York : Printed for the medical class of the university at the Herald job office, 1846-7 [i.e. 1846]
- Education, Medical