You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Start Over
1. An inauagural discourse: on the policy of establishing a school of medicine in the city of Memphis, Tennessee
- Cross, James Conquest.
- Memphis : [s.n.], 1847
Southeastern United States
Memphis Medical College (Memphis, Tenn.)
2. "Confessions of a magnetiser" exposed!: exhibiting the folly and falsehood of a recent pamphlet with the above title : with remarks, showing the falsity of the notions hitherto prevalent in regard to what has been denominated "mesmerism", and giving the outlines of the author's new theory of mind
- Sunderland, La Roy, 1802-1885
- Boston : Redding & Co., 1845
- Dickson, Samuel, 1802-1869
Peirson, Lydia Jane, 1802-1862
- New York : S. French, [1853?]
- Gatchell, Ch. (Charles), 1851-1910
- Milwaukee : [Cramer, Aikens & Cramer, printers], 1880
- Diet Therapy
5. "Honorable medicine" and homoeopathy: a defense of individual freedom in the study and practice of medicine
- Enloe, Thomas E. (Thomas Egbert), 1853-1914
- Nashville, Tenn. : Printed at Republican Banner office, 
- [New York : A. J. White, 1889?]
- Nonprescription Drugs
Quality of Life
7. "Mademoiselle Miss": letters from an American girl serving with the rank of lieutenant in a French army hospital at the front
- Boston : W.A. Butterfield, 
- Military Nursing
World War I
8. "On this side Jordan": inaugural lecture in the Faculty of Comparative Medicine, McGill University, October, 1894
- Adami, J. George (John George), 1862-1926
- [Montreal? : s.n., 1894?]
- Schools, Veterinary
McGill University. Faculty of Comparative Medicine and Veterinary Science.
- Ashmead, Albert S., author
- [St. Louis?] : [publisher not identified], [1898?]
- Leprosy -- therapy
Antivenins -- therapeutic use
Carrasquilla L., Juan de Dios, 1833-1908.
Dyer, Isadore, 1865-1920.
- Swinton, William, 1833-1892
- New York : N.Y. times, 1864
- Military Personnel
McClellan, George Brinton, 1826-1885.