You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Start Over
9521. Some remarks upon a publication by the Philadelphia Medical Society concerning Swaim's panacea
- Swaim, Wm. (William)
- Philadelphia : [s.n.], 1828
- Nostrums -- therapeutic use
Dissent and Disputes
Philadelphia Medical Society.
9522. Some sanitary memoranda
- Allen, John K., active 19th century, author
- [Lansing?] : [publisher not identified], [1881?]
- Arthur, Robert, 1819-1880, author
- Baltimore : John Murphy & Co., 1866
- Dental Caries
Dental Caries -- therapy
9524. Some views on insanity
- Curtis, Geo. M. (George Milton), 1843-1915
- New York : [s.n.], 1889
- Mentally Ill Persons -- legislation & jurisprudence
- Bush, Lewis P. (Lewis Potter), 1812-1892
Delaware State Medical Society.
- Wilmington : Glatts & Eckel, 1877
- Communicable Diseases -- mortality
9526. Something about California: being a description of its climate, health, wealth and resources, compressed into small compass : Marin County : its industries, roads, appearance, health and population, also, a series of carefully written and well considered articles and paragraphs describing the sanatarium of San Rafael in which the mildness and equability of its climate are explained
- Gift, George W.
- San Rafael : San Rafael Herald, 1875
- More, Brookes, 1859-1942, author
Moynahan, T. J., illustrator
- Boston : The Cornhill Company, 
World War I
9528. Songs of a nurse
- Florine, Margaret Helen, author
- San Francisco, California : Philopolis Press, MDCCCCXVII
9529. Sophomore and junior notes from lectures on materia medica: delivered in Hahnemann Medical College, Philadelphia, Pa., session of 1896-97
- Winans, W. W. (William Wallace)
Barnum, H. L., former owner
Hahnemann Medical College of Philadelphia.
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor.
American Foundation for Homoeopathy, former owner.
- Rochester, N.Y. : Burnett, 1897
- Materia Medica
9530. Sore throat: its nature, varieties, and treatment, including the connection between affections of the throat and other diseases
- James, Prosser, 1836-1918
- Philadelphia : Blakiston, 1882
- Pharyngeal Diseases