You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Start Over
- Minot, Charles Sedgwick, 1852-1914
- [Boston? : s.n., 1897?]
- Universities -- economics
Universities -- organization & administration
9512. Outline diagrams of the ear for the pictorial record of diseases of this organ and its connections: for the use of practitioners, students and clinical assistants
- Burckhardt-Merian, Alb. (Albert), 1843-1886
- Cincinnati : Wilde, [1883?]
- Erni, Henry.
- Nashville : A. S. Camp & Co., 1860
- Frese, Carl, author
Wilbert, Martin I. (Martin Inventius), 1865-1916, translator
- [Philadelphia?] : [publisher not identified], 1892
- Hospitals, Urban -- history
German Hospital of the City of Philadelphia.
- Morgan, George T. (George Thomson), 1808-1846
- Philadelphia : Carey & Hart, 1841
9516. Outline of investigations into the nature, causes and prevention of endemic and epidemic diseases, and more especially malarial fever, during a period of thirty years: with a claim to priority in the determination of the chemical and microscopical characters and changes of the blood in the various forms of malarial paroxysmal fever, and the application of the results of these investigations to medical diagnosis and medical jurisprudence
- Jones, Joseph, 1833-1896
- New Orleans, La. : Joseph Jones, M.D., 1889
Malaria -- epidemiology
- Rand, B. Howard (Benjamin Howard), 1827-1883.
- Philadelphia : Lindsay & Blakiston, 1855
- Chemical Phenomena
9518. Outline of obstetrics: a syllabus of lectures delivered at Long Island College Hospital by Charles Jewett
- Philadelphia, Pa. : W.B. Saunders, [between 1892 and 1894?]
- Textbooks as Topic
Jewett, Charles, 1842-1910.
Chapman, Henry C. (Henry Cadwalader), 1845-1909.
- Lea, Pryor, 1794-1879
Hemphill, John, 1803-1862
- Galveston [Tex.] : Printed at the Galveston News Book and Job Office, 1859
9520. Outline of the lectures and demonstrations of William James Macneven, M. D: as professor of chemistry and materia medica
- MacNeven, William James, 1763-1841
New York. College of Physicians and Surgeons
- New-York, George Long, 1820