You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Start Over
9511. Physicians', dentists', and druggists' directory of Indiana and Kentucky: comprising list of physicians and surgeons, dentists and druggists, arranged alphabetically by post-offices
- [Chicago] : Galen Gonsier & Co., 1893
9512. Physico-chemical methods
- Traube, J., 1860-, author
Hardin, Willett L. (Willett Lepley), 1868-, translator
- Philadelphia : P. Blakiston's Son & Co., 1898
- Physicochemical Processes
- Mantegazza, Paolo, 1831-1910
- New York : Humboldt, [189-?]
- Vaughan, Victor C. (Victor Clarence), 1851-1929
Association of American Physicians.
- [Philadelphia? : s.n., 1898?]
- Uric Acid
- Munroe, Henry, 1818-1887
- New York : National Temperance Society and Publication House, [1865?]
- Ethanol -- pharmacology
Alcohol Drinking -- adverse effects
- Todd, Robert Bentley, 1809-1860.
Bowman, William, Sir, 1816-1892.
- Philadelphia : Blanchard and Lea, 1857
- Physiological Phenomena
9517. Physiological and chemical researches on the use of the prussic or hydro-cyanic acid in the treatment of diseases of the breast, and particularly in phthisis pulmonalis
- Magendie, François, 1783-1855
Percival, James Gates, 1795-1856, translator
- New-Haven : Published by Howe and Spalding, and A.H. Maltby & Co., 1820
- Hydrogen Cyanide -- pharmacology
Lung Diseases -- drug therapy
Hydrogen Cyanide -- therapeutic use
9518. A physiological and pathological inquiry concerning the physical characteristics of the human teeth and gums, the salivary calculus, the lips and tongue, and the fluids of the mouth: together with their respective local and constitutional indications : as read before the American Society of Dental Surgeons, at their second annual meeting, held in Philadelphia, August 11, 1841
- Harris, Chapin Aaron, 1806-1860
American Society of Dental Surgeons.
- Baltimore : Armstrong and Berry, 1841
- Tooth Diseases
- Mills, Wesley, 1847-1915, author
Montreal Medico-Chirurgical Society.
- [Montreal?] : [publisher not identified], [1888?]
- Biological Evolution
- Rockwell, A. D. (Alphonso David), 1840-1925
American Neurological Association.
- New York : William Wood & Co., 1875
- Electric Stimulation Therapy