You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Start Over
- Alexander, Mark.
United States. Congress 1828-1829). House
- [Washington, D.C.? : s.n., 1828?]
- Smallpox -- prevention & control
District of Columbia
9292. An eulogy on the character of John Warren, M.D. president of the Massachusetts Medical Society, professor of anatomy and surgery in Harvard University, A.A.S. &c. &c
- Jackson, James, 1777-1867
Stebbins, Chester, 1777?-1819, printer
Massachusetts Medical Society.
- Boston : Printed by C. Stebbins, 1815
Warren, John, 1753-1815.
9293. Memorial soliciting an appropriation for the State hospital for the insane, at Lexington: and also urging the necessity for establishing a new hospital in the Green River country
- Dix, Dorothea Lynde, 1802-1887
- Frankfort : A. G. Hodges, 1846
- Mentally Ill Persons -- legislation & jurisprudence
Prisoners -- legislation & jurisprudence
9294. The principles of the chrono-thermal system of medicine: with the fallacies of the faculty, in a series of lectures
- Dickson, Samuel, 1802-1869
Turner, William, d. 1858
- New York : Long, 1848
- Complementary Therapies
- Dewees, William P. (William Potts), 1768-1841
- Philadelphia : Carey, Lea and Carey, 1828
- Genital Diseases, Female
- Hulce, H. J.
- Memphis : [s.n.], 1852
- Schools, Medical
9297. Medical heroism: address before the Philadelphia County Medical Society, delivered February 24, 1859
- Bell, John, 1796-1872
Philadelphia County Medical Society.
- Philadelphia : Collins ; 1859
- Gregg, Rollin R.
- [New York? : s.n., 1859?]
- Tuberculosis, Pulmonary
9299. Phrenology proved, illustrated and applied: accompanied by a chart : embracing an analysis of the primary, mental powers in their various degrees of development, the phenomena produced by their combined activity, and the location of the phrenological organs in the head : together with a view of the moral and theological bearing of the science
- Fowler, O. S. (Orson Squire), 1809-1887
Fowler, L. N. (Lorenzo Niles), 1811-1896
- New York : W.H. Colyer, 1836
9300. A discourse on the times, character, and writings of Hippocrates: read before the trustees, faculty and medical class of the College of Physicians and Surgeons, at the opening of the term of 1852-3
- Bartlett, Elisha, 1804-1855
College of Physicians and Surgeons in the City of New York.
- New-York : H. Bailliere, 1852
- History, Ancient
History of Medicine