You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Start Over
- Foote, Katharine, 1881- author
- Boston : The Atlantic Monthly Press, 1919
- Hospital Volunteers
World War I
12. A clergyman's idea of a model physician: an address delivered at the commencement of the Albany Medical College, June 8, 1858
- Kennedy, Duncan, 1809-1887
Albany Medical College.
- Albany : Munsell & Rowland, 1858
Religion and Medicine
13. A.S. Lyman's patent air purifier for ventilating beds, desks, and rooms of all sizes, with pure air
- Lyman, Azel S. (Azel Storrs), 1815-
- [New York? : s.n., 1866?]
- Ventilation -- methods
Air Conditioning -- methods
- Abrams, Estelle J.
National Library of Medicine (U.S.). Reference Section.
- [Bethesda, Md.] : Reference Section, Public Services Division, National Library of Medicine, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Institutes of Health, 1987
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome
- Robinson, Byron, 1854-1910
- Chicago : Clinic Pub. Co., 1899
- Sympathetic Nervous System -- anatomy & histology
Sympathetic Nervous System -- physiology
16. The Abernethian code of health & longevity, or, Every one's health in his own keeping: by the proper regulation of the stomach and bowels, in order to the attaining and securing those invaluable blessings : founded on the principles and practice of John Abernethy, Esq., F.R.S. : containing full rules for the application of this system, by suitable regimen, diet, and exercise : with an introductory view of the living functions of the animal economy, showing their mutual relation to each other, and how they severally depend on that part of the machine that influences and regulates the whole : concluding with some remarkable instances of longevity and its comparative estimate in different classes of society
- Abernethy, John, 1764-1831
- New York : Minuse, 1831
Dyspepsia -- prevention & control
17. Abernethy's family physician, or, Ready prescriber in cases of illness and accident: where medical attendance is not desired or cannot be procured : containing the causes, symptoms and treatment of diseases, the proper remedies in burns, contusions, poisoning, and all varieties of physical casualties : forming a complete guide to the retention and recovery of health
- Abernethy, John, 1764-1831
- New York : Stringer & Townsend, 1849
18. About children: six lectures given to the nurses in the Training School of the Cleveland General Hospital in February, 1896
- Kelley, Samuel Walter, 1855-1929
Cleveland General Hospital. Training School.
- Cleveland : Medical Gazette Pub. Co., 1897
- United States Sanitary Commission.
- [New York? : s.n., 1862?]
- Military Hygiene
American Civil War
20. Abridged therapeutics: founded upon histology & cellular pathology : with an appendix, giving special directions for the application of the inorganic cell salts, and indications of the underlying condition of morbid states of tissue : biochemic method of successfully treating disease
- Schüssler, Wilhelm Heinrich, 1821-1898
Walker, M. Docetti.
- New York : Gavin Houston ... ; London : A. Siegle ... ; Edinburgh ; Glasgow : John Menzies & Co. ; Dundee : William Kidd, c1886
- Minerals -- therapeutic use
Salts -- therapeutic use