You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
41. Account of the ceremonies at the laying of the corner-stone of the New York Asylum for Idiots: at Syracuse, Sept. 8, 1854
- New York State Asylum for Idiots.
- Albany : Munsell, 1854
- Hospitals, Special
Mentally Disabled Persons
Anniversaries and Special Events
New York State Asylum for Idiots.
- Smith, Samuel Hanbury, 1810-1894
- Columbus : [s.n., 1850]
- Dancing -- psychology
43. Achilli vs. Newman: a full report of this most extraordinary trial for seduction and adultery charged against Dr. Achilli, the apostate Catholic priest, by the celebrated Dr. Newman, the Oxford Puseyite, both of whom are seceders from their former creeds : the only correct edition, being the verbatim testimony from the London reports
- New York : Dewitt & Davenport, 
Achilli, Giacinto, b. 1803.
Newman, John Henry, 1801-1890.
44. Acne, its etiology, pathology and treatment: a practical treatise based on the study of one thousand five hundred cases of sebaceous disease
- Bulkley, Lucius Duncan, 1845-1928
- New York : Putnam, 1885
- Acne Vulgaris
- Allen, Timothy Field, 1837-1902
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor.
- [New York : s.n., 1899]
Aconitum -- toxicity
46. An act concerning the public health of the counties of New-York, Kings, and Richmond, and the waters thereof
- New York (State). Legislature
- [Albany? : s.n., 1861?]
- Government Agencies -- legislation & jurisprudence
Public Health -- legislation & jurisprudence
New York (State). Metropolitan Board of Health.
- Leiter, Benjamin Franklin, 1813-1866
Convers, Charles Cleveland, 1810-1860
Smith, Samuel Hanbury, 1810-1894, former owner
- Columbus : E. Glover, printer, 1850
- Hospitals, Psychiatric -- organization & administration
Commitment of Mentally Ill -- legislation & jurisprudence
Ohio Lunatic Asylum (Columbus, Ohio)
48. An act for the preservation of the public health, and the registration of vital statistics: Chapter 270, passed May 12, 1885, three-fifths being present
- New York (State).
New York (State). Legislature.
- [Albany? : s.n., 1885?]
- Public Health Administration -- legislation & jurisprudence
- Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia : Merrihew & Thompson, printers, 1857
- Academies and Institutes -- organization & administration
Constitution and Bylaws
Academy of Natural Sciences of Philadelphia.
50. The act of incorporation of the Rhode Island Medical Society, together with the by-laws and list of members
- Providence : Published for the Society, 1857
- Societies, Medical -- organization & administration
Rhode Island Medical Society.