You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
- Wilkinson, James John Garth, 1812-1899
- Boston : Published by Otis Clapp ..., 1857
Mental Disorders -- therapy
4302. A syllabus of lectures on materia medica and therapeutics: delivered in the Atlanta Medical College
- Westmoreland, John Gray.
Atlanta Medical College.
- Atlanta : G.P. Eddy & Co., printers, 1857
- Materia Medica
- Boston (Mass.). Committee on a Free City Hospital
American Social Science Association, former owner
- Boston : J.E. Farwell & Co., city printers, 1861
- Hospitals, Municipal
Hospital Design and Construction
Boston City Hospital.
4304. Medical reform: being an examination into the nature of the prevailing system of medicine, and an exposition of some of its chief evils, with allopathic revelations : a remedy for the evil
- Cockburn, Samuel.
- Philadelphia : Rademacher & Sheek, 1857
4305. Wouldst know thyself!, or, The outlines of human physiology: designed for the use of families and schools
- Taylor, Jane.
- New York : Cooledge, 
- Physiological Phenomena
- Thomas, D. G. (Daniel Golden), 1806-1880
- [Albany : s.n., 1858]
- Rickettsia Infections
4307. Letter to Hon. C. Cushing, Attorney General of the United States, concerning the patent issued to Dr. W.T.G. Morton
- Curtis, George Ticknor, 1812-1894
Cushing, Caleb, 1800-1879
- [Boston? : s.n., 1855?]
- Anesthesia, Inhalation
Patents as Topic
Morton, W. T. G. (William Thomas Green), 1819-1868.
4308. A treatise on diseases of the air passages: comprising an inquiry into the history, pathology, causes, and treatment, of those affections of the throat called bronchitis, chronic laryngitis, clergyman's sore throat, etc., etc
- Green, Horace, 1802-1866
Smith, Francis Gurney, 1818-1878, former owner
Foote, Albert E., 1846-1895, bookseller
- New York : Geo. P. Putnam, 1852
- Wilson, Erasmus, Sir, 1809-1884
Gobrecht, William H., 1828-1901, editor
- Philadelphia : Blanchard and Lea, 1858
- New Haven (Conn.). Committee on Supplying Water
- New Haven : T.J. Stafford, printer, 1853
- Water Supply
Water Supply -- economics