You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Phytotherapy Remove constraint Subjects: Phytotherapy Dates by Range 1800-1849 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1800-1849 Start Over
141. An improved system of botanic medicine: founded upon correct physiological principles : embracing a concise view of anatomy and physiology : together with an illustration of the new theory of medicine : to which is added, a treatise on female complaints, midwifery, and the diseases of children. (Volume 2)
- Howard, Horton, 1770-1833
Foote, Albert E., 1846-1895, bookseller
- Columbus, Ohio : Published by the author, 1833
Genital Diseases, Female
142. A guide to health: being a compendium of medical instruction, upon botanic principles : designed for the use of families, and private individuals
- Smith, J. H.
- Ann Arbor, Mich. : N. Sullivan, printer, 1842
143. Catalogue of drugs and medicines for sale by B.O. & G.C Wilson, wholesale botanic druggists, nos. 18 & 20 Central Street, Boston
- B. O. & G. C. Wilson.
- [Boston : s.n., 18--?]
- Pharmaceutical Preparations