You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Cholera Remove constraint Subjects: Cholera Dates by Range 1850-1899 Remove constraint Dates by Range: 1850-1899 Start Over
- Library of the Surgeon-General's Office (U.S.)
- [Washington, D.C.] : Surgeon General's Office, August 20, 1869
2. The science of medicine and the science of life and theory of disease: comprising a condensed view of the theory of disease and the application of remedies and medical hygiene
- Lawton, A. G.
- La Salle, Ill. : Kirkpatrick & Bowen, printers, 1857
- Tuberculosis, Pulmonary
- Dake, J. P. (Jabez Philander), 1827-1894
National Center for Homoeopathy (U.S.), donor.
- Philadelphia : Boericke & Tafel, [1890?]