You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Subjects Addresses Remove constraint Subjects: Addresses Subjects Homeopathy Remove constraint Subjects: Homeopathy Subjects Ethics, Medical Remove constraint Subjects: Ethics, Medical Start Over
1. Valedictory address at the fourth annual commencement of the New York Homoeopathic Medical College
- Guernsey, Egbert, 1823-1903
New York Homoeopathic Medical College.
- New York : Harper & Brothers, 1864
2. Homoeopathy and its requirements of the physician: an address delivered before the Homoeopathic Medical Society of the State of New-York, at its semi-annual meeting held at Syracuse, June 1, 1852
- Metcalf, J. W. (James W.)
Homoeopathic Medical Society of the State of New York.
- New-York : Angell, Engel & Hewitt, printers, 1852