You searched for: Collections Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Remove constraint Collections: Medicine in the Americas, 1610-1920 Languages English Remove constraint Languages: English Languages Spanish Remove constraint Languages: Spanish Languages German Remove constraint Languages: German Start Over
1. The druggist's manual: being a price current of drugs, medicines, paints, dye-stuffs, glass, patent medicines, &c. : with Latin and English synonyms, a German, French, and Spanish catalogue of drugs, tables of specific gravities, &c. &c., and a variety of useful matter
- Philadelphia College of Pharmacy.
- Philadelphia : Printed for the College by Solomon W. Conrad, 1826
- Materia Medica
Equipment and Supplies
- Heath, Wynkoop & Co.
- [New York : Heath, Wynkoop & Co., not before 1855]
- Nonprescription Drugs
3. A century of progress in surgery: illustrated by more than three hundred actual cases of recent treatment, from Sir Astley Cooper to the present day
- Norwich Pharmacal Company.
- Norwich, N.Y. : Pharmacal Co. Print., [1899?]
- Anti-Infective Agents, Local -- therapeutic use
- Geo. Elliott & Co.
- Jersey City : Argus Printing Co., 
- Eye Diseases